Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Also, we do not provide legal or medical advice. For more information, see our Affiliate disclosure and Disclaimer.
Hinweis: Wenn Sie über Links auf unserer Website einkaufen, erhalten wir möglicherweise eine Partnerprovision. Wir keine rechtliche oder medizinische Beratung an. Weitere Informationen, siehe Affiliate-Informationen und im Haftungsausschluss.
Last Updated on October 2, 2022 by Mandy Schmitz
Dry skin can be unattractive and uncomfortable. You can see it showing up as itchy, red, or rough patches in body parts that show ankles, lower legs, hands, and arms. Dry skin is also common on the abdomen, thighs, and soles of the feet. If this is the case for you, we want you to relax because you are about to discover how the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin will perform the magic and give you the most amazing, shining skin.
If you have not heard about how great care some of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin can give you, we are here for you. Furthermore, we will share some of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin to add to your everyday skincare routine.
We will also make things easier by breaking down all the best Korean moisturizers for your dry skin. However, you can also read about our comprehensive research on some of the best Korean moisturizers overall.
But right now, let’s discuss the best Korean moisturizers that are perfect for dry skin.
The Best Korean Moisturizers for Dry Skin
Damage control is critical for dry skin because it always needs moisturization, particularly in winters when the skin seems to lack moisturization or shine and appears ghostly white. That is why you need one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin. As promised earlier, our team has done all the necessary research and checked the market for the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin. With this list, you won’t find it hard to choose or decide the best options.
Here are the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin 2022:
1. Belif Korean Moisturizing Bomb Cream
It is time to discover one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin if you are disappointed with your cream collection. This Korean moisturizer – Belif Korean Moisturizing Bomb Cream – will give your skin a major boost against sagging and fine lines. In addition, the moisturizer keeps your skin feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth for more than 24 hours through its powerful herbal moisturizing ingredient, the comfrey leaves extract. These ingredients will give you a younger appearance, refresh your skin, and heal it.
- A perfect option for inflamed skin that needs healing
- Makes the skin more youthful
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps in cell regeneration and moisturizes the skin
- Contains comfrey leaf extracts as the active ingredient
- Some dry skin users claimed to experience the greasy texture
Click here to try out Belif Korean Moisturizing Bomb Cream!
2. Meebak Cica Face Moisturizer
If you have faced dry skin challenges such as redness, spots, fine lines, or itchy flakes, you need a soothing solution from an all-day face moisturizer like Meebak Cica Face Moisturizer. The cream does not have any harmful phthalates, paraben, or sulfate. As such, it is perfect for any skin type. Meebak moisturizer contains adenosine and ceramide that help in the skin repair process and skin cell generation brilliantly. Hyaluronic acid will lock any constant skin moisture. The cream’s enriched ingredients like retinol and niacinamide help reduce spots, aging lines, or wrinkles by enhancing skin texture. Using this product constantly and you will derive radiant younger skin.
- Works on sensitive skin brilliantly
- Works on skin discoloration issues and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Can heal skin irritation like burns, spots, or rashes
- No sticky or greasy excess after using it
- It has a mild aroma that pleases the mind and mood
- A lightweight hydrating product that will give you soft skin instantly
- Some skin types experience a heavy residue on skin after using it
Get your Meebak Cica Face Moisturizer now!
3. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
Klair Rich Moist Soothing Cream is perfect for all sensitive and dry skins as they designed it as complete moisture balancing cream for all skin types. You can experience all types of skin irritation with a lack of moisture. Klair is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin that can produce a significant amount of moisture to your skin pores as a uniquely designed moisturizer. Furthermore, it will smoothen, relieve dry patches or redness, and improve skin textures with the synchronical combination of lipidure, ceramide 3, and shea butter.
The moisturizer will create a protective layer on your skin once you start using it, helping to protect your skin from any outer damage. Then, the maker smartly infused beta-glucan yeast to repair the damaged pores and new skin cells generation.
- It provides radiant young skin
- Produces a soothing effect on irritable skin
- It can treat any anti-aging lines or large pores
- Intensive hydration support for any super dry skin
- Quite expensive
- It can result in redness or oily patches
Click here to try out Klair Rich Moist Soothing Cream now!
4. ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream
If you have damaged, sensitive, or dry skin, ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream is all you need to repair your skin as it penetrates it with its multilamellar emulsion formula. Since it is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin, this product works wonders, and it is perfect for all skin types, especially uneven and dry types. Therefore, for a better moisturizing experience, you can apply the cream to your neck, and it is not too greasy.
- Safe for allergy-prone or sensitive skin
- Non-sticky formula
- Heals allergies, itchiness, inflammation, or redness caused by cosmetics
- Penetrates damaged skin layers effectively to heal or moisturize it
- Penetrates the moisture lost in the skin
- Some users experience a tingling sensation with red spots on their skin
- Extremely strong fragrance
Get your ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream now!
5. COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing
COSRX had created COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing to treat any skin irritation. It is enriched with hydrating ingredients that will lock the moisture as it reaches the skin pores. It also has a vitamin combination that saves any skin from skin disorders. The product also heals spots and scars quickly, with 70 percent of the willow bark water included. You can be sure of seeing the perfect and natural blend of moisturizing lotion to provide flawless, radiant skin whenever you apply it. The moisturizer is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin as it absorbs the extra oil from the skin.
- Helps in skin texture enhancement
- Moistures the skin and give a silky smooth skin
- Stays for a long time
- Easy to use
- A pleasant moisturizer with a refreshing experience
- Prevents skin from unnecessary breakouts after using it
- No stickiness on the skin surface
- No fragrance due to the presence of birch sap
- Some oily skin users experienced super oily and greasy texture residue after using it
Get your COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing cream today!
6. Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
If you want to revitalize your skin, one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin is Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream. The cream consistently maintains the skin pores’ hydration. It contains essential minerals like magnesium, zinc, etc. They help to transform any dry skin into a better version. The product eliminates excess oil in the skin while also hydrating your skin. It makes the magic of plumping up any skin feel more moisturized and softer with every use. Your sensitive and dry skin only needs a pea drop amount.
- It is perfect for cleaning any spots or dark patches, working so excellently
- Soothes and calms dry skin without forming any residue
- Reduced any pimples or acne effectively
- Some users complain of a lack of water retention
- Somewhat costly compared to other similar products
- The product’s energetic essence cause skin irritation for a few skin types
Click to get your Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream now!
7. ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream
This ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream contains a perfect blend of ingredients like glycerin, baobab water, and collagen, and they are a great solution to replenish skin moisture levels. Furthermore, Users have experienced a boost in collagen levels within 120 hours, making it a go-to moisturizer for those that are yet to find their perfect option. The product also has a jelly-like, thick formula replenished with a citrus scent. In addition, you won’t experience any sticky or greasy feeling after using it because the cream absorbs into the skin immediately after you use it.
- Contains no sticky texture, which makes it feel comfortable on the skin
- Makes the skin healthier and stronger
- Offers natural protein to the skin with its white lupin plant extracts
- Collagen water moisturizes the skin and makes it bouncy and plump
- It contains white lupin extracts and super collagen water as the active ingredients
- Hard to find any issue with the moisturizer
Click here to get your ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream now!
8. MIZON Snail Repair Cream Tube Applicator
One of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin is MIZON Snail Repair Cream Tube Applicator, as it contains snail mucus extract that hydrates and replenishes the skin. The cream is wonderful for all skin types with its snail mucus ingredient that contributes to skin regeneration. Above all, the product is also enriched with peptide and adenosine that reverse skin aging as aging can make the skin appear saggy, defective, or wrinkly. Furthermore, the product also reduces excessive dryness in sensitive spots, and as a multi-functional moisturizer, it can also repair redness, reduce acne marks, and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- It reduces the large skin pores without clogging the pores
- Easy to blend to achieve an all-day effect
- An affordable moisturizer suitable to your budget
- It prevents the skin from allergy or harmful rashes if you have sensitive skin
- A soothing light moisturizer for your skin
- Some skin types experienced a little breakout on the forehead area
Get your MIZON Snail Repair Cream Tube Applicator now!
9. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Based Korean Moisturizer
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Based Korean Moisturizer is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin. Its 92 percent aloe vera ingredient helps in healing or seething any dry skin brilliantly. It is perfect for all skin types and ideal for anybody parts like legs, arms, face, and even hair. The rapid sponging can give a smooth, refreshing skin as it easily locks the skin’s hydration. The vitamin C and E blend in the composition also produce healthy skin nourishment. One of the primary functions of this Korean moisturizer is to protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- It works wonderfully against any pimples or acne
- It helps to remove redness or rashes due to the Aloe Vera’s exceptional calming nature
- The gel-based product’s thin consistency can stay on the skin without drying up
- It is easy to blend
- Some oily combination acne-prone skin can form breakouts
- Light mild scent
Try out Nature Republic Aloe Vera Based Korean Moisturizer today!
10. MIZON Premium Snail Repair Cream
Enjoy a brilliant moisturizing all-day solution for your dry skin from the extensive combination of 20 percent black plant extracts and 90 percent black snail mucus in MIZON Premium Snail Repair Cream. This product is enriched to reduce anti-aging lines and deal with skin cell repair and skin tone issues. In addition, the cream formula helps in skin lightening and hydrates the skin. While many skins experience dehydration and large pores, the snail mucus brilliantly deals with those skin disorders. You will also enjoy radiant young flawless skin with the presence of vitamins, peptides, and adenosine in the product.
- It does not give pore-clogging even though it helps reduce the large skin pores
- It is perfect for blending to get an all-day effect
- An affordable moisturizer that can suit your budget
- It does not cause any unnecessary breakouts
- A soothing light moisturizer for dry skin
- Breakouts on the forehead for some skin types after using for three to four weeks
Get your MIZON Premium Snail Repair Cream now!
11. I’m From Mugwort Cream – Korean Moisturizer
If you want one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin that can lock the moisture for 26 hours, your best option is I’m From Mugwort Cream. It is highly suitable for dry and healthy skin. The moisturizer’s prime function is to produce ample hydration to the skin pores by maintaining the skin’s supple texture since many dry skins have different challenges like acne issues, early age fine lines, or skin sagging.
- Hydrates the dry skin without any thick residue
- Fights against pimples and acne effectively
- Enhances the skin texture
- Gets soaked into the skin easily
- Some users experience red spots on their skins with a tingling sensation
- It has an extremely strong fragrance
Click here to try out I’m From Mugwort Cream today.
12. EverGlam Deeply Moisturizing Face Cream
One of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin is EverGlam Deeply Moisturizing Face Cream because it is a non-sticky, non-greasy, and long-lasting moisturizer. The smooth texture of the product improves complexion and boosts skin elasticity. In addition, the product is enriched with a ceramide complex that creates microcapsule barriers, which help skin retain moisture. The moisturizer also helps brighten the skin, minimize pores, and diminish fine lines. The manufacturer also infused the ceramide with Ulmus davidiana root, shea butter, balloon plant, amaranth seeds, green tomato, algae, and argan oil.
Get your EverGlam Deeply Moisturizing Face Cream today.
13. YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer with Snail Extract
Those looking for an anti-aging, lasting, and revitalizing moisturizer will find a great option in YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer with Snail Extract. It is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin and a hydrating and lightweight moisturizer packed with nourishing ingredients like peptides, green tea, and hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid hydrating the skin is rich in all-natural ingredients that boost collagen and elastin production. In addition, a natural antioxidant like green tea neutralizes damaging free radicals.
- Delays aging signs
- Perfect for all skin types
- Has antioxidants that neutralize free radicals
- Includes hyaluronic acid that hydrates the skin
- Sticky texture
Click here to get your YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer with Snail Extract today!
14. BENTON Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream
Any dry skin type will find one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin like BENTON Snail Bee Steam Cream, a perfect option. The moisturizer is rich in snail secretion filtrate that helps in skin recovery. There are also botanical oils, hyaluronic acid, and bee venom in the cream that they effectively and highly mix in high concentrations using high pressure and high temperature steaming methods. The moisturizer is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin, and it reduces wrinkles and brightens the face, reducing acne scars, pigmented skin, and uneven skin tone.
- It is free of synthetic ingredients
- It helps reduce acne scars
- It is easy to spread
Get your BENTON Snail Bee Steam Cream now!
15. Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream from Pyunkang Yul is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin and is perfect for all skin types as a daily moisturizer formula. The formula is free from artificial dyes or fragrances and is a blend of gentle and safe ingredients, making it ideal for dry or sensitive skin. The product does not have any greasy or sticky creamy texture and goes into your skin smoothly to absorb into it fast.
- Creamy texture
- Inconsistent results
Get Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream today!
Why Are Korean Moisturizers So Good for Dry Skin?
People have been making a lot of buzz about Korean beauty products over the last few years, from specially-formulated creams to ‘buzzy’ BB/CC creams. But what makes them so special, or why are they special? Particularly, what is so special about Korean moisturizers for dry skin?
Well, let’s take a closer look.
One of the significant factors our team identified about some of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin is their focus on humectants, an ingredient category like hyaluronic acid, collagen, and glycerin. These are non-greasy ingredients that absorb water from the air and bring it into the skin, plumping and fortifying it.
The humid climate of the Korean peninsula makes humectants popular in Korean moisturizers. Also, humectants hydrate the skin by utilizing air moisture. However, they are popular globally because of their ability to hydrate the skin since several people worldwide suffer from skin dehydration.
2. Gel and Texture Formulation
Another factor is that the Korean moisturizers formulation contains gel creams, light textures, and thin lotions. The humid and heavy weather causes this again because Koreans prefer lightweight products that can keep the skin feeling moist and not oily and skin in readily.
Korean products also have added silicone to keep the moisture in their skin without the oil’s greasy texture. Those with dry skin will find them hydrating enough. You can even leather them with other products like active-based serums or hydrating essences because of this texture. Korean moisturizers’ built-up layers will not sit on the epidermis but sink into the skin nicely.
3. Unique Ingredients
Some unique ingredients in the Korean moisturizers make them special, including ferments and snail secretions of weird-sounding ingredients that contain amazing skin-fortifying benefits. Many manufacturers also make Korean moisturizers with plant extracts with traditional Korean medicine history. According to further research, they have different beneficial skin effects. Ultimately, Korean moisturizers are synthesized vitamins and compounds with powerful repairing, brightening, and soothing effects. Typically, Korean formulators avoid using stronger actives that can irritate the skin, such as retinol. Instead, they contain effective gentler ingredients like niacinamide, adenosine, and peptides.
How to Apply The Best Korean Moisturizer for Dry Skin?
Since we focus on choosing one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin, we want you to read this part carefully. You can apply Korean moisturizer in two ways, and you can use one of them first or even experiment with both. We also recommend cleaning your skin before applying any of those moisturizers because you can lock in impurities when you apply the moisturizer on uncleansed skin, and it can lead to breakouts.
In addition, the final step in your skincare routine is the Korean moisturizer, and you can use it after applying ampoules, serums, essences, toners, and other lighter skincare steps. You can use an occlusive balm on the moisturizer to seal it in at night if you have dry skin or live in an arid climate. Ensure that the Korean moisturizer sinks into your skin by waiting a few minutes in the daytime and use a good sunscreen layer to top it up.
The process of massaging moisturizer into your skin can increase blood flow and stimulate your skin when you massage it into your skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, you will find this process pretty irritating. Therefore, you can try using it.
2. Pressing Technique
The tapping or pressing technique of using moisturizer on your skin is extremely gentle. As such, many estheticians in Europe and Korea prefer this method. Apply some moisturizer into your palm and use both hands to rub it together to spread it evenly.
Then, press your palms against the skin, starting with the cheeks and the chin and forehead when applying it to your face. Next, apply more moisturizer on your fingertips and press them around and over your nose and other crevices of your face that your palm cannot reach. Finally, ensure that the moisturizer has sunk in entirely by tapping your skin continuously.
We want to congratulate you if you have made it to this point. That is why we will share one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin with you. Our best pick is Belif Korean Moisturizing Bomb Cream because it can penetrate layers of damaged skin effectively as it replenishes the moisture lost in any skin. The cream can also heals itchiness, inflammation, and redness. We also encourage you to read our detailed post on some of the best Korean moisturizers. We wish you the best with your moisturizing routine.
1. Which Korean cream is best for dry skin?
Some of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin include BENTON Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream, YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer with Snail Extract, EverGlam Deeply Moisturizing Face Cream, and ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizer Cream.
2. What is the most popular moisturizer in Korea?
Some of the most popular moisturizers in Korea are COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream, Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream, AHC Essential Eye Cream for Face, Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream, Mizon Black Snail All in One Cream, and Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
3. Which Korean moisturizer is best for combination skin?
The best Korean moisturizers for combination skin are Innisfree Balancing Cream With Green Tea, The Face Shop Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream, Belif The True Cream — Aqua Bomb, Mamonde Rose Water Gel Cream, Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max – Combination Watery, and It’s Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Cream.
Want more information on how to maintain healthy skin, then check out these other articles: